By Lisa Steadman, The Relationship Journalist
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
By Lisa Steadman, The Relationship Journalist
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Forget About Being Friends
Stop Thinking They're "All That"
Start Dating Again
When you are hurting after a breakup, it's easy to tell yourself, "I'll never meet anyone this fabulous again" or "I'll never find anyone." But the reality is, you WILL meet someone and, eventually, you will wind up in a better relationship. If this one was healthy and meant to be, you wouldn't be broken up. If you maintain hope and don't give into the hurt, you can pursue and find what you are
Sunday, January 6, 2008
I got this tag for the year from the nice friend Emjei. let me try, happy New year everyone!
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
- i used to wish that i would be married at a young age, but i don't know now.. i think it now depends.. when i will become stable maybe that is the time for me to have a family of my own
2. What color do you like most?
- there are lots of them, i depend it on the thing on which it is used... but some would be some shades of brown, green, blue, red..
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- i wish you never left me, but still i would be happy if you pursue your dreams and be successful... i love you always...
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Baguio, i want to live there permanently
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
- my eyes for crying a lot, and my heart for being so sensitive
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
- cry my heart out
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- i lose him already... the person whom i loved the most
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- have my own business
- has a good and loving heart, caring, hardworking
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- for my future "other half" , i want him to be true to his feelings, to be true on the love that he felt cause if you truly love, that is forever... so i want him to truly love me forever
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- loving too much.. i just gave all my love and nothing was left for me... :(
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- liar, not true to his words, people with so much vices
13. What is your ambition?
- to have a nice and happy family of my own and to be stable
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
- i want to meet my future husband now whom i will be living with forever, happily...
15. How did you celebrate new year?
- just ate and ate, made noise with family, be with friends and drink..
16. What is the only thing you’ve done in 2007 that you wish won’t happen again on 2008?
- hmmm... i had a break up this 2007, i hope that if i would have a relationship again with someone, this would be forever.. not only this 2008 but for the few years to come... i don't think i can have a relationship this year after what happened.. haha...
17. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year?
- my loving heart, to family, friends and special others
18. Are you afraid of death?
-yes, for now i am...
19. What did you learned in life?
- love truly hurts... life sometimes is unfair...
20. What is you mood right now?
I am going to forward this tag to Carolyn and Lynn
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Thursday, January 3, 2008
My friend's family are really close to me, i treat them all as one of my family too, i'm always at their house, making it as my second home so everyone that is in that house are my friends and i consider them as my family.
This uncle of my friend lived there for a while before going abroad to work as a seaman, and ofcourse as I said I'm always at their place so, I do had some talks with this uncle and treat him as a friend, nothing more.. just ordinary days when i was there.. nothing really bothersome. But when he went abroad, he begun texting me with his roaming number, he says that he's lonely and stuff, can't text his family cause there's no network in his family's place, which is true according to my friend because it's in the province.
At first he called me and says that he has someone that wants to know me, for me its ok because before he went abroad everyone was joking him and stuff saying that he must bring a foreigner home. After sometime, i just realized that he's the one speaking to me in the phone most of the time rather that the other person that wants to speak with me, we mostly had conversations, and he always texts me..for me it's really nothing, just you know being kind cause i treat him as a friend.
.. Then after sometime, in his text he started to say i miss u already and my day is not complete without calling or texting you, i felt weird for this so i started to lessen my texts cause i know something is going on.. i didn't tell it to my friend cause i'm afraid to what will happen... he never stopped, he still calls even if i dont answer it anymore, I really can't take it so one time i tell him straight to the point to stop because this doesn't' look good anymore, it's not good to look at and say other things that make him feel guilty. He said sorry and promised to end it.. i kept this happening for sometime until i had much strength to confess it to my friend.