Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cheap Hotels Online

I've been real hard and haven't had any break for a very long time. I guess it's time for me to relax a bit and go to have some fun. It's always my dream to go to different countries but I really don't have time for that as of now. But soon I'm planning to go somewhere on which I could have a great fun with my loved ones. My mother was planning to go to Hongkong and I would love that! Ofcourse everything must be settled including the place to stay and the places to visit. I've been browsing on cheap hotels and found AccorHotels.com. Accor Hotels City Super Sale really wowed me! The prices are really cheap that's why I must in having a trip now because it is for a limited time only! According to the website, travellers will be able to have this savings of up to 60% when they book on-line between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. Over 250,000 room nights will be on sale, with rates starting as low as US$25 per night. Isn't it nice? I'm excited to tell my mom about this. She'll be glad to know this information. So if you guys are planning to travel Accor Hotels are for you.

Post?slot_id=40641&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Loved Tags