Friday, December 28, 2007

How Would This Like....

After this day I would be stronger... I will work hard and forget my past... I was left by him with reasons that are not clear.. Still have questions roaming around my mind... But when can I forget him??? It's my fault i gave my all, i gave all my love that nothing was left for me.... from this day on i would try to learn how to bring that love back to myself.. i'll try to be happy and be brave...I'm young and life must go on... In this.. my journey starts...


I would like to share my thoughts, my experiences and everything else.. I just hope that someday my posts will not be about him anymore.. i hope that it will be about my happiness, my great experiences... my experiences that shows I had moved on, my dreams that come true.. Maybe.. I truly hope and pray...


No comments:

Loved Tags