Friday, November 21, 2008

Dream Adventure

Yesterday, we had our discussion on our sociology class and our teacher mentioned different cultures through out the world. I am really amazed on how different each culture is like the Chinese culture that has different ideas of the dragons, yin and yang and feng shuis. The different beliefs and rituals of the Africans during the circumcision of a young boy and the different ideas and beliefs of the Europeans are very interesting to know. My teacher talked about these different cultures and during that lecture I was dreaming of something I have ever dreamed of ever since I was a little kid. As my teacher talks about the culture and places of Europe, my mind wandered to the same places my teacher is talking about. When my teacher talked about the different places in Europe, I imagined that I was in Europe also. I dreamed of staying in a Hotel Naples while I’m in Naples, Italy. After that, I also dreamed of staying in a Hotel Florence while I was in Florence, Italy. And as my teacher discussed different places I’ve dreamed of the places he mentioned. I dreamed of staying in a hotel and bed breakfast paris after visiting the Eiffel Tower. It was such a good dream until I woke up as the bell rang.

No comments:

Loved Tags