Sunday, January 6, 2008

ATag for 2008

I got this tag for the year from the nice friend Emjei. let me try, happy New year everyone!

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
- i used to wish that i would be married at a young age, but i don't know now.. i think it now depends.. when i will become stable maybe that is the time for me to have a family of my own

2. What color do you like most?
- there are lots of them, i depend it on the thing on which it is used... but some would be some shades of brown, green, blue, red..

3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- i wish you never left me, but still i would be happy if you pursue your dreams and be successful... i love you always...

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Baguio, i want to live there permanently

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
- my eyes for crying a lot, and my heart for being so sensitive

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
- cry my heart out

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- i lose him already... the person whom i loved the most

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- have my own business

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. ..
- has a good and loving heart, caring, hardworking

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- for my future "other half" , i want him to be true to his feelings, to be true on the love that he felt cause if you truly love, that is forever... so i want him to truly love me forever

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- loving too much.. i just gave all my love and nothing was left for me... :(

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- liar, not true to his words, people with so much vices

13. What is your ambition?
- to have a nice and happy family of my own and to be stable

14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
- i want to meet my future husband now whom i will be living with forever, happily...

15. How did you celebrate new year?
- just ate and ate, made noise with family, be with friends and drink..

16. What is the only thing you’ve done in 2007 that you wish won’t happen again on 2008?
- hmmm... i had a break up this 2007, i hope that if i would have a relationship again with someone, this would be forever.. not only this 2008 but for the few years to come... i don't think i can have a relationship this year after what happened.. haha...

17. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year?
- my loving heart, to family, friends and special others

18. Are you afraid of death?

-yes, for now i am...

19. What did you learned in life?

- love truly hurts... life sometimes is unfair...

20. What is you mood right now?

- sad


I am going to forward this tag to Carolyn and Lynn

No comments:

Loved Tags