Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sweet Love Quotes

Sweet love quotes for you guys... be inlove!!! :)


If i had a single flower for everytime i thought of you i could walk forever in my garden.

When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...When i hold you i was afraid to love you Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.

Telling someone you love them comes from the heart The place that made you love them from the start.

True love never leaves the heart, so if you dont love me now, you didnt love me then.

It is impossible to fall out of love, love is such a powerful emotion,That once it envelops you, it does not depart.

True love is eternal.If you think you were once in love but fell out of it, than it wasent love you were in

I ran up the door,shut the stairs,said my pj's and put on my prayers.I turned off the bed and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.

No Boy Is Worth Fightig For, And If You Have To Fight To Get Him, Than You're Better Off Without Him.

The Hardest Thing In Life Isn't Finding The One You Luv, Its Making The One You Luv...Luv you Back.


sheetudeep.com

No comments:

Loved Tags