Friday, June 6, 2008

My Beautiful Mom


It was nice that my mom was here after a long time of momless moments that we had these past few months. My mom works in Saudi Arabia as a nurse and used to went home once a year and stays for a month but now she started to went home twice a year and stay in almost a month i guess. Well, it is very exciting whenever my mom was here because we are able to go on vacation, go swimming for example and go to different places.One bad thing is that my diet is affected because my mom loves to cook and she is good at it. I can't resist those delicious foods that we had in the table and as a result, i usually gain weight whenever she was here so now that she went back to abroad, i was starting now on my diet again and hoping to lose some pounds that i gained because of my mom's fault.. haha...

No comments:

Loved Tags