Friday, June 20, 2008

No Choice but to Wait

It's really annoying, I've been watching It Started with a kiss 2 online and i am in episode 16 now, all in all its about 20 episodes then all the players where I could possibly watch it is having trouble or something. I tried to look for it everywhere but most have just few episodes not even last till episode 10. It's the fact that it just started i think last December to launch in television that is why i guess i must wait for a while so that uploading of all videos by respective persons will be complete and be without any troubles. Why does Veoh have a problem? I just thought this would be as good as youtube but it having a problem now. Anyways, I'm thinking of watching With Yoo Hee instead. I just think it was fun.. :)

No comments:

Loved Tags